Audit & Assurance Services – Overview
We are recognised by the National Chamber of Statutory Auditors in Poland as registered auditors and our audit and assurance services are designed to deliver valuable outcomes and provide confidence to investors and other stakeholders. We customize our audit approach and methodologies to fit your needs.
Some of our audit services include the following:
- Statutory audits of year–end and interim financial statements prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act or international standards (IFRS)
- Reviews of consolidated financial reports prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act or international standards
- Audits or reviews of reporting packages
In addition to traditional audit and assurance services we also offer:
- Due Diligence work
- Systems audit and evaluation of internal controls
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Review of Accounting Books
- Company Transformation Plan Audits (According to Article 559 § 1 of the Polish Code of Commercial Companies),
- Audits of EU Projects and Programmes
- Company Winding-up/Liquidation Process
Quality of Work
As a firm, we are committed to provide only the highest quality audit work for our clients. Additionally, as members of the Polish National Chamber of Statutory Auditors, we are committed to adhering to Polish and international standards on auditing and the highest professional competence, integrity and confidentiality standards provided in the Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants issued by the International Federation of Accountants.
For MTCA, an audit is not simply a tick box exercise but rather an ongoing process geared towards gaining insight into our clients’ operations and corporate objectives. This approach enables us to make more meaningful recommendations about your business systems, operational procedures and practices.
Enhancing Your Credibility
Our audits help you substantially increase your credibility with lenders and investors, reveal unintentional errors and provide insights for management to improve internal controls.